HIPAA Compliant Services
Meeting the Recurring Regulatory Requirements of HIPAA privacy and HIPAA Security Exclusively for Small practitioners, payers and Business Associates
Does your organization need to comply with regulations and standards such as the Health Insurance portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) privacy and HIPAA Security? Are your internal resources stretched to capacity and you lack the necessary expertise to identify all compliance gaps and security vulnerabilities? More than ever before, small healthcare practitioners, payers as well as domestic or international business associates today need to comply with regulatory requirements to protect sensitive information about their customers, their patients- protected Individual Identifiable Health Information
WesTech Networks has partnered with Dumatek, a leading HIPAA support specialist company based out of Tustin, CA. Dumatek has been implementing HIPAA compliance for over 18 years. WesTech and Dumatek have been working together since 2009 in the Coachella Valley to bring HIPAA Professional Support to our Valley.
The start of being HIPAA Compliant is getting your “Risk Analysis”, not the end.
WesTech Networks has one goal in mind, keeping your Practice or Business HIPAA compliant.
On a regular schedule, small practitioners must:
- Assess compliance with the HIPAA privacy Rule
- Assign responsibility to the security officer who is responsible for coordinating compliance and security initiatives
- Conduct a comprehensive and thorough risk analysis for identifying vulnerabilities to electronic protected health information (ePHI)
- Address requirements for contingency planning and disaster recovery
- Develop and update security policies and procedures
- Train all members of the workforce
- Audit the infrastructure for compliance with the HIPAA Security Rule
As your local resource for your Healthcare facilities I.T. services, WesTech Networks can not only get your I.T. services on track and implement your HIPAA compliant needs, we will keep you compliant. For more information, please fill out the form on this page and one of our representatives will give you a call.
WesTech Networks “WE MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU”